Tuesday, October 10, 2006

heyz!!! waddap? guess what...i skipped school today...HahaHah.. I'm still surprised my parents allowed me to...funny these parents of mine...so yea, i told them I'll be staying back at home to study... and so i did!!!! hehe

studied Sejarah the whole morning and afternoon...feel smarter..hahaha....just hope the info stays in my mind la..or else like the last exam, I'll flunk my paper again!! i got 49 for history this mock exam... not proud of it nor do i think should be so secretive about it....

while i was studying rite, this song came in mind...we, my friends and i sang it in school yesterday...haha...its called 'If i let you go' by Westlife....pretty old song...but speaks alot about me and how i feel about a particular person which i dare not tell of my feelings.... so here are the lyrics...maybe it can speak to some of you too? this is dedicated to you... enjoy


'Day after day
Time pass away,
And i just can't get you off my mind.
Nobody knows..i hide it inside
I keep on searching but i can't find.
The courage to show
And letting you know,
I've never felt to so much love before.

And once again I'm thinking about
Taking the easy way out

chorus
But if i let you go,
I would never know
What my life would be
Holding you close to me.
Will i ever see
You smiling back at me?
How would i know,
If i let you go?

Night after night,
I hear myself say,
Why can't this feeling just fade away?
There's no one like you;
You speak to my heart.
It's such a shame we're worlds apart.
I'm too shy to try.
I'm too proud to lose.
But sooner or later I've gotta choose.

And once again I'm thinking about
Taking the easy way out.

chorus
But if i let you go,
I would never know
What my life would be
Holding you close to me.
Will i ever see
You smiling back at me?
How would i know,
If i let you go?'


i can't...can't let you go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home